[GCFL-discuss] Re: [GCFL.net] Paddy Murphy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Mar 20 21:43:12 CST 2005

I couldn't imagine why you were asking if I was a guy until I re-read my
comment...
I am most definitely female.
I refer to groups of people and even individuals as guys or guy!  It was
just a figure of speech (guy=person, in my mind) -- not a statement of
gender.  Sorry for the confusion.
And for your information, I am also goyim (a goy) although I do consider
it a disparaging remark!
Jeanene