[GCFL-discuss] In the beginning...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Mar 29 09:06:59 CST 2005

Congratulations, Siarlys

If the existence of G-d were so obvious that a sane person could not
possibly dispute it, then we would not have free choice, and His purpose in
the world be thwarted.  Hence your premise.
Nothing science has discovered, or will discover, can prove or disprove
G-d's existence to the one who does not want to hear such proof.

That is one reason given that G-d "hardened Pharaoh heart" -- the evidence
was so overwhelming, a normal person would not have had free choice.  The
hardening of his heart allowed him to continue to choose to sin.

greenBubble