[GCFL-discuss] In the beginning...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Mar 29 09:11:20 CST 2005

Congratulations!  You have accomplished something that a lot of people say
they will do, but never actually get it done.  Your a writer, I should have
guessed that, since you obviously love to write.  What will your next book
be?  Have you thought about a next book?  I don't think creative people are
ever really happy unless they are creating something.  I have dealt with
artist block most of my life.  But I'm coming out of it.  I'm back to
painting.
Carla