[GCFL-discuss] K, my Leopard Tortoise (new photos)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 13 02:36:07 CDT 2005

Jeanene, actually that's the shipping box K came in from Richard Fife
http://www.ivorytortoise.com . Who is an awesome breeder and has been a
huge help when I've had questions about caring for my tortoise. Richard
lives in Hereford, AZ. The pictures you see are as my brother took K out
of the overnight box. So those newspapers are from his town.

Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."