[GCFL-discuss] Blonde jokes

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 31 18:55:24 CDT 2005

Thanks Carla.  You stated it just as I see it.  I have a blonde niece and she LOVES blonde jokes.  We do indeed have to laugh at our selves.  Yes sometimes it hurts when someone else says the same thing, but, we should be able to take it.  It is really only bad when it is aimed at you personally and for the purpose to hurt you.  My $.02.  Thanks
Frank

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I like Blonde jokes.  I'm a blonde and I find there is a whole lot of information that I do not possess in my brain file.  But as long as I can dig it up from somewhere else, when I need it, it's ok.
It's good to be able to laugh at yourself.
Carla