[GCFL-discuss] America

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 7 10:54:14 CST 2005

That's amusing greenBubble,
but also sad, because I know so many  men & woman who are out there working so hard every day to support their families, and they have to fork over a large part of their pay checks to pay taxes which support others who will not work, or they drain our system because of a irresponsible lifestyle.
Is it an example of the strong helping the weak?
In some cases, I know that's what it is.  And I hope they will be blessed for it.
Carla