[GCFL-discuss] America & retirement

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 9 06:48:35 CST 2005

Dave...
Congrat on your upcoming retirement...it can be like a second childhood...some of us get a second chance to do what we have wanted to do for a long time.  We grow up so we can be young again.  I suppose you will get a Harley or a Honda?
Is that your trike?  The seniors in North Georgia are out in droves riding them up into the smoky mountains.
I'm sure you have heard the nickname for bikers is "organ donors"  (but then it's good to do some benevolent acts as a senior.)   Just kidding!
Actually some in our area support the local soup lines here.  Wish you the best!
Carmen