[GCFL-discuss] 'When I grow up'

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 13 09:19:39 CST 2005

I was talking to one of my neighbors yesterday and he told the following:
He was talking with his grandson who lives in Conn. and asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up.  The boy replied that he thought he wanted to be a missionary.  Surprised because the boy is only 5, the man told his grandson that was wonderful, but, asked why he wanted to be a missionary.  The boy replied, "Because, I don't want to be swallowed by a big fish!"
Cracked us both up.
Frank