[GCFL-discuss] Free Ebook: God's Debris by Scott Adams

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 18 19:02:17 CST 2005

Scott Adams... I just got a copy of his one-time bestseller, The Dilbert
Principle, for $1 at a junior league thrift shop. I think I will get this
book the same way in a few years. Books really worth reading are still
just as good when they hit the thrift shop shelves.

But it does sound fascinating. If God's Debris lives up to its blurb, it
features all my best ideas, except presented in a much funnier and
entertaining way than I ever could.

I'm curious: How much could a person know about G-d who offered advice on
"many surefire tips for gaining wealth and personal power at the expense
of people who are studying how to be team players"? Sounds great for
televangelists, but G-d?

I'll have to wait and read the book before I say more.