[GCFL-discuss] Siarlys

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 23 21:39:39 CST 2005

ANOTHER Siarlys by this or any other name might be totally different!
Can I help it if I understand things so much better than the experts?

Siarlys

P.S. I'm checking a few points with my favorite orthodox rabbinical
source on angels. He tells me there is no such thing in the Torah or
Talmud (including the entire Old Testament). The term "angel" is derived
from a Greek word for messenger, which doesn't bear any relation to the
original Hebrew term mal'achim. He's going to send me more on mal'achim
once he finds it.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:25:29 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies