[GCFL-discuss] Thanksgiving Funnies

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 25 20:10:32 CST 2005

Just to be argumentative, I would like to say that I like eating turkey
sandwiches for days after Thanksgiving. Its the best part of the meal. In
fact, I didn't get to eat much on Thanksgiving, because I had to work
from 2:30 to 10:30, so I am going back over to some friends' house on
Saturday for a turkey sandwich, and a slice of the mince meat pie I left
ther that I didn't have room to eat when I had to work.

But I loved that account of looking for the Thanksgiving story in the
Bible.