[GCFL-discuss] a thought

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Oct 2 05:57:44 CDT 2005

That's good Frank, I just got back from our 2nd trip to Europe, (northern countries this time.)   A timely smile still breaks all language barriers.  A little help when you don't know how to get to, where you want to go, is so refreshing.  Especially when it comes from a French businessman.  The Brits are very sympathetic to our disaster in New Orleans.  There are good people, who take the time to be kind, even when there is nothing in it for them.
Carla

  Subject: [GCFL-discuss] a thought

  Here's something I ran across I thought everyone would like. Frank

  Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.    Mark Twain

  Yahoo! for Good