[GCFL-discuss] Oooops!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Sep 9 18:45:08 CDT 2005

Sorry everyone.  I sent the 'Food for Thought' e-mail.

I also have a thought on the New O. fiasco.  The thing that struck me at the first when the mayor was being all filthy-mouthed and blaming everyone else, was, why wasn't he leading?  Isn't he supposed to be the 'leader'?  Remember 9-11? Rudy Juliani (sp?) stepped right up and took charge.  He directed maybe is a better word.  Anyway, I didn't see any of that from his honor the mayor.

My $.02

Frank