[GCFL-discuss] GCFL bought by Playboy!!!!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Apr 2 09:00:30 CDT 2006

I haven't read the "negative reviews," but whoever wrote them obviously
didn't read the original article down to the last line. Maybe the reviews
were written by puritanical atheists who didn't like to see Playboy or
GCFL taking the spotlight on their own holiday. Some people take
everything so seriously. (I noticed from the beginning that it had to be
an April Fool's item).

Siarlys

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:19:34 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies