[GCFL-discuss] Jeptha

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Apr 3 14:29:54 CDT 2006

Hey guys -
As you may remember, I am here, reading everyone's posts, I just don't reply
very often. Things at Asbury College are great. I am majoring in Media
Communications, which involves radio, movie making, producing, TV, news, and
more. This major rocks. You can read my blog at www.helpmattandjeff.com (the
personal website of my twin brother Jeff, and me). I decided to pipe in here
and write that I had also originally wondered about him sacrificing his
daughter as a burnt offering, but somewhere, I had heard the same thing as
Siarlys said here, (it might have been in my Old Testament class here at
college), which makes much more sense, being that his daugher says she is
going to mourn with her friends, not because she is going to die, but
because she may "never marry". I hope you guys are all doing good! I've
enjoyed reading everyone's discussions and debates, and I'll try to pop in
here every once in a while just to let you guys know that I'm still here.
Have a great week!
  -Matt, a.k.a. The Paintballdude