[GCFL-discuss] discussion topic

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 14 14:44:53 CDT 2006

Wow thanks GreenBubble!

My cousin just ended the good fight against cancer. She had "kicked it" and
then headed back to work and it came back. So she called it quits at work.
>From there on, though, the fight was down hill. Rare was the good news. But
she fought the good fight till the end. Thankfully died a peaceful death in
the hospital.

My parents have always told us they do not want to be kept alive by machine.
If they cannot operate a "normal" life they do not want to be kept alive via
machine. As you can imagine this has given me an already pointed opinion.
Many have accused me of being cold, but my opinion is from my parents desire
not to be a vegetable in some bed.

I'd rather we see making the person's final days pleasent and enjoyable than
keeping them under a needle futily.

G-d bless you all!
Lance