[GCFL-discuss] Idea: GCFL podcast

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Dec 13 20:05:37 CST 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 05:13:26PM -0800, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List wrote:
>    Wow, that's cool. I don't use IPods, but my Quicktime will show it.
>    I'll watch it John!! That sounds totally cool!
>    ~Lance

You don't need an iPod to listen to a podcast.  Just an
mp3 player (including your computer).  The poscast would
be audio only.  I have a face for radio. :)

--
I wrote a song, but I can't read music. Every time I hear
a new song on the radio I think 'Hey, maybe I wrote that.'

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!