[GCFL-discuss] Does Evil Exist?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 24 22:00:34 CST 2006

I received this from a friend in DC, a former landlord, a U.S. citizen
originally from Ethiopia. It is a wonderful story, and quite believable.
It also runs along nicely with the joke a while back about whether God
created Satan, and adds a humorous counter-point to whatever serious
discussion we may have had about it.

Siarlys