[GCFL-discuss] Does Evil Exist?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 26 19:45:40 CST 2006

>I love this story! But does anyone know if it's truly Albert Einstein
who said it?

>Lance

I don't know from any independent source -- I haven't read an account of
this in any biography. But it is entirely consistent with other
statements I have read from Einstein. I used to have a blown-up copy on
my wall of Einstein's observation "The Lord God is subtle, but malicious
he is not." I also have read that Einstein attributed his entire line of
research on the Theory of Relativity to "I want to know the mind of God."