[GCFL-discuss] Kitchens

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 28 06:52:05 CST 2006

greenBubble....
Thanks, I will definitely try this,  I like things that are easy and yet are
really good.  Salmon is soo easy.  just pan fry it in hot oil just for a
couple of minutes, flipping it  ( put your favorite seasoning on it  )  I
like to mix honey & mustard & sprinkle pecans on top - then  bake  for about
10 minutes @ 350 degrees
The honey seals in the moisture,  but you can just use butter & lemon.  It's
fast and better than what you usually get in the restaurant because they
often overcook the salmon.  If you put gentle pressure on the salmon & it
separates, you know it's done.
A French chef taught me this.
Carla