[GCFL-discuss] The Pope and the President

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 31 07:01:29 CDT 2006

I think that is about right. Everyone running for president who is open
and spontaneous and not run by handlers is either pounced on by the press
early in the primaries for some twisted implication of some minor
off-hand remark, and eliminated from competion, or loses the general
election because they drown in a sea of TV commercials. And what we're
left with is... about what we've been getting. Let's hear it for the
losers.

Siarlys

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:23:45 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies