[GCFL-discuss] Speak

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 9 19:30:41 CST 2006

greenBubble,

  I think most of us will probably send some info just because you asked. Since January we've heard from greenBubble, John, Siarlyis, Jeanene, Carla, Lance, Frank, Dave, and me. That's nine out of the ten or so thought to be on this list. Jeff is the only other name I saw in the archives who hasn't posted since January. You even got this response from me.

  I'm with Jeanene and Carla in being a funnyholic. Carla, I have a PHD in depression and numerous other mental health and physical health challenges (I am not fond of the term ailments, illnesses, conditions, syndromes and phenomenons), with which I live. But with lots of planning, good time management, and gentle exercise, life is good and GCFL helps a lot.

  Sorry I haven't been contributing to the list. Got a lotta stuff going on. I have enjoyed your discussions and will be back to participate soon.

  kateinmo aka kay
  "Life is short--eat dessert first!"