[GCFL-discuss] joke

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 27 09:53:00 CST 2006

The "bull" part is obvious. I would bet that the correct answer rhymes
with a common word for a compulsive liar and con artist, which is not
suitable for GCFL discussion. That would rule out arithmancy, although I
now know a word I never heard of before, thank you Lance. Something
meaning fortune-teller that rhymes with quitter? I haven't got it yet.
Prognosticating? No. Divination? Doesn't fit...

Siarlys

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:17:36 -0800 (PST) "Discussion of the Good, Clean