[GCFL-discuss] flooding

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 19 13:02:18 CDT 2006

I am wondering what it takes to have a place declared in a drought.  We haven't have normal rainfall in ages.  We are definitely in need of a real monsoon this year, although they are predicting it won't happen...
Jeanene
A child born with Hydranencephaly is one of Life's Little Miracles.
They live, laugh, and love -- all without a brain.
www.hydranencephaly.com