[GCFL-discuss] HTTP is never quite right

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Oct 16 18:59:03 CDT 2006

Hey, would it be within the scope of the discussion group to ask if
anyone could try my new web site and tell me all the things that come out
distorted in YOUR browser? It looks fine in MS Internet Explorer on MY
computer, it looks ALMOST all right from the local public library, I know
fonts are going to be a problem (what version of Old English does your
computer run?) and Firefox just can't get the background colors right.
But for hand-written using a text editor, its not a bad start. If it
attracts any attention, I may even be able to quite my job.