[GCFL-discuss] Juno is blocking GCFL.net and we need your help to unblock it --> Ref #[1MAmgEDCL05gtnaHAA]

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 17 21:35:55 CDT 2006

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...

That's funny. I just read that a biochemist named Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
once said "Life is nothing but an electron looking for a place to rest."
So if electrons were inconvenienced, perhaps life itself was also. (I
know, that is a mechanistic reduction of life -- organic molecules ARE
formed by electrons looking for a place to rest, but, the sum seems to be
greater than the sum of the parts.

On a more practical level:

1) Juno told me about the same.

2) I see that I neglected to provide the URL for the site I want everyone
to poke holes in:

http://www.blackheath.com

I've had a rapid response identifying some variable problems. The more I
hear, the more work I can do trying to make it operate consistently.