[GCFL-discuss] Juno is blocking GCFL.net and we need your helpto unblock it --> Ref #[1MAmgEDCL05gtnaHAA]

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Oct 21 20:45:31 CDT 2006

Sorry, I gave you the wrong address. That is the name I wanted, but
somebody else had it, and had it under construction. (I'm getting this
wrong every time.) I'm not doing several languages either, although I
remain curious about WHAT that site is constructing. Try this one:

http://www.blackheath1381.com

Siarlys

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:49:51 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
It's Under Construction and Coming Soon (in several languages too!).
Boring.  Nothing to nag you about.
Jeanene