[GCFL-discuss] Bits and pieces

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Sep 4 19:21:32 CDT 2006

These are too scattered for the regular mail-out, but rough edges are OK
for the discussion group, I think, since we all display a few.

Siarlys

SIGNS YOU ARE A CLOSET CALVINIST:

You object to the hymn "When we all get to heaven."

Abu Mussab al-Zarkawi's 72 virgins:

72 Roman Catholic nuns, in full black and white habits, wearing large
crosses.

and a few movies currently in development, showing once again that nobody
knows how to run a good story into the ground like Hollywood:

Golgothika
Beatitudes and the Beast
Wait Until Mark
Pontius Pilates of the Caribbean
Guess Who's Coming to the Last Supper?
The Deity Dozen
The Lukes of Hazzard
Bethlehem Prefers Blondes

Source: The Wittenburg Door, Sept, 2006. I won't try to rekeyboard The
DogVinci Code, but it is about as convincing as Dan Brown's first two
books. Something about the brutal world of dog fighting, a cultic
practice started by Christian missionaries about 102 B.C. Where did Brown
do the research for this one? "On line. You wouldn't believe how much
stuff is on the Internet that you can't find in libraries."