[GCFL-discuss] Accordions

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Apr 30 21:07:38 CDT 2007

I wonder how Robert E. Lee felt about accordions? There must have been a
few played in the Army of Northern Virginia. Maybe that is where your
mother got her love of the instrument from? (My mother never pushed me to
play an instrument. I would have hated anything she tried to push on me,
at least for a while).

Siarlys

P.S. I guess one thing German music, Polish music and Mexican music have
in common is the use of the accordion.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:37:55 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies