[GCFL-discuss] Dead Teenaged Acronyms

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Feb 9 19:48:04 CST 2007

Well, one thing does grow out of another. That's what keeps conversation
from getting too boring. I agree that the entire campaign should be
limited to a six month period in the actual election year. But what I
have a problem with is reducing everything to acronyms. It took me a
while to figure out IMHO. But then, I generally refer to MSHO. (The S
stands for "seldom.")

Siarlys

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:21:50 -0800 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
My deepest apologies Green!

I can't believe they're already starting to campaign. IMHO it's way to
early to start and WAY TOO MUCH money is spent on it.
~Lance

On 2/9/07, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List