[GCFL-discuss] NOAH NOAA

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 6 20:31:14 CST 2007

It's still quite funny, but "Dogs Who Know the Lord" is no longer
running. The cartoon series ended with the Last Judgment. I particularly
liked the attempt to rewrite Exodus in Dr. Seuss style. It started out

I went to let the Pharaoh know, God said to let my people go.
I will not let your people go, I will not free them Moses, no.
See my staff become a snake? Now you'll do it for God's sake.
I do not care for staff or snake, I do not care for your god's sake
I will not let your people go, I will not free them Moses, no.

Siarlys

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:34:16 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
In my past, I have been a subscriber to The Wittenburg Door.  I found it
very entertaining in my youth.  I haven't read it in years.
Jeanene