[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Chocolate Ice Cream

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jul 1 07:03:02 CDT 2007

I would feel totally out of character if I Jeanene shared my tastes in
ice cream, but I would feel like we were members of different species if
we found nothing in common. (As far as I can tell, once G-d made us
human, he did not intend that we should evolve further into distinct
species. Look at what a mess we have made of the mere fact that some of
us needed protection from UV rays, and others needed to safeguard our
Vitamin D, depending on the latitude in which we live).

I hate "white chocolate" because it is NOT chocolate -- just congealed
sugar, missing all the healthy compounds of the real thing. And I like
cherry and strawberry ice cream. But I despise bananas, except fried
plantains. I went through my entire childhood unable to eat either
bananas or peanut butter.

Siarlys

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:21:59 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I HATE HATE HATE chocolate and white "chocolate".  I love ANY ice cream
that is made with fruit.  Any fruit.  My dad has begun buying this really
expensive brand called Blue Bell and I like it a lot.  They even have a
Banana Pudding flavor.  Oh, baby!
Jeanene