[GCFL-discuss] Vacation Bible School and your kids

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 11 11:00:32 CDT 2007

I don't think you need to worry.  Anything Siarlys wrote would
inevitably be so long-winded (he's the first to say so!) that no kid
would sit around long enough to read it.

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Vacation Bible School and your kids

Siarlys might have a different way of thinking, but I don't think it's
detrimental, I think it's going to stretch people's minds and that's the
important part.
~Lance

On 6/10/07, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List