[GCFL-discuss] The Pirates! In an adventure with Communists

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jun 30 00:33:51 CDT 2007

I am not even aware of any books right now.  I am completely overwhelmed with my two foster children ages 1 and 3.  I take NEWBORNS only, but they really needed a home so I said yes...  They are moving tomorrow to a new foster home.  I am out of my element with them!  I have a 5 year old and still these are just too much.

So, books.  What are they?  Are they CDs with happy children's voices singing happy children's songs?  Are the pages thick like boards with 3 words on each picture page?  Are they stuffed animals that make noises?  Are they food that can be stuffed into orifices or thrown into inaccessible places?  Can it be read for ten minutes before falling sound asleep in bed?
Someone needs to read this "book" for me and tell me all about it.  When I looked it up on Amazon.com just now, the review mentioned Karl Marx, Wagner, Friedrich Engels, and I realized I would need to read other books to know what this book is talking about.

I think I might be brain dead.  Or at least brain numb.

Jeanene