[GCFL-discuss] Priceless

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Mar 13 17:47:04 CDT 2007

The March/April issue of the Wittenburg Door has a cute little series of
ad lines for something called MastersCard -- there is a cross between the
red and orange balls. I wish I could send you a link, but it doesn't
appear to be available on-line just yet. Since I have to type it to pass
it along, I can delete the ones I think are less funny than others. Hope
you agree.

Siarlys

Reading the entire Left Behind series... powerful.
Leaving behind the entire series... priceless.

Voting straight ticket Republican in the next election... powerful.
Finding a straight Republican in the next election... priceless.

Hearing Pat Robertson talk about Jesus... powerful.
Hearing Jesus talk about Pat Robertson... priceless.

Going on stage with Benny Hinn and getting healed of rheumatoid
arthritis... powerful.
Going on stage with Benny Hinn and asking him to lay hands on your
hemorrhoids... priceless.

Hearing Billy Graham talk about heaven... powerful.
Going to heaven... priceless.

If you found those amusing, there is other good material at

www.thedoormagazine.com