[GCFL-discuss] Dohmain Names

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 19 20:36:20 CDT 2007

Indeed, the last two web sites, the two still listed in your REPLY, are
not "doh" sites.

They are sites operated by the source of the funny list, James Watkins.
They are good reading, but there is no "doh" to them. They appeared at
the end of the list, and, just as I leave the GCFL link on when I forward
a joke, I left Watkins's links on the end.

Siarlys

P.S. It has occured to me that there is no way "therapistfinder" can
avoid being "the rapist finder." The word "therapist" contains "the" and
"rapist" no matter what else you do with it. Perhaps that is significant:
I never had much respect for social "therapy" in the modern sense.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:55:20 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies