[GCFL-discuss] Vehicle Quandary

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 25 15:51:30 CDT 2007

Lance
  I have a Toyota Corolla 2001.  I have 108,000 miles on it and 3 weeks ago I went on a 900 mile trip and averaged 41.8 mpg.  Probably 200 miles of the 900 were city driving, the balance freeway.  I've only serviced it and done 2 tuneups.
  Hope that helps.  The only drawback I have is: it's kind of small, and the seats aren't the most comfortable.  Maybe the newer ones are better.
  Frank

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:
    I'm looking at buying a new car.
  1. Nissan Versa SL
  2. Honda Civic EX
  3. Toyota Corolla S

  Any suggestions out there?
  Road noise goes quietest to loudest 1, 2, 3
  Safety, Versa has 5 stars on sides and 4's on front and back. Where as Civic and corolla have 4 stars on sides and 5's on front and back
  Price tag low to high 1, 3, 2
  Interior quality we felt Versa and Civic had the best interior compared to the Corolla.
  But after that I'm torn. Every salesman has their same opinions why their's the best. But I don't know who makes the better cars.

  Thoughts, opinions, rebuttals?
  Thanks in advance
~LAnce
--
No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...