[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Nov 3 18:56:35 CDT 2007

There are at least five DNA sites that control melanin content in the
skin of human beings, and the combinations for native Australians are
different from those for south west Africans, for Chinese are different
from native Americans, in fact nothing is particularly consistent based
simply on how dark people actually get. In honeybees, melanin is the
first line of defense in the immune system. God never uses anything for
one purpose when it will serve a few more besides.

Siarlys

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:16:24 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies