[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] A Thanksgiving Funny

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Nov 24 20:08:14 CST 2007

My parents kept the used diapers in a bucket with a foot-pedal operated
lid, and always kept a little clorox in it. Of course every so often they
ran the diapers in the washer themselves, they didn't send them out. And
they did dump the contents before putting diapers in the bucket. I was
the oldest child, so I saw the process, but wasn't old enough to be
assigned to help with it. Now all of this is gross, but go back to the
beginning. Those wild turkeys were magnificent.

Siarlys

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:25:39 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies