[GCFL-discuss] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Oct 24 22:03:46 CDT 2007

I had forgotten there WAS a GCFL discussion group!
I was expecting an entirely different ending and was thinking that it was a
sorry excuse for a joke since I could have written it myself.  Then when I
came to the punch line I laughed right out loud!  And then promptly
forwarded it to a few of my best friends who also happen to be Jewish and
delight in good jokes.
What a gas this one was.  I wish my vote for a rating counted more than just
one!
Jeanene
John, please send pictures of your "baby" son.  I can't even remember his
name it has been so long...