[GCFL-discuss] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 25 18:30:48 CDT 2007

You go Jeanene. Whoever asked the question didn't identify themselves,
but you put the answer very well. (Oh, hi Lance. I read your message a
little later. Goldstein is sort of like iceberg, Goldberg, what's the
difference?) I sent it to a few Jewish friends too, and a few Catholic
friends.

Siarlys

P.S. An orthodox rabbi I forwarded it too said "Cute!"

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:00:50 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Moishe and his beggar partner are Jews.  They are getting money from
Catholics by pretending that one of them is a Catholic.
Savvy?
Jeanene