[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 26 19:36:20 CDT 2007

Jeanene still hasn't recovered from learning that Siarlys is a Brythonic
variant of a common male name, much less that I was an adult when she was
9 to 13 years old for ten years. It's understandable she would begin to
wonder about greenBubble, a name that might suggest to a mother of
several children some sort of bubble bath solution. But indeed, he has
identified himself as a male, not only explicitly, but by occasional
reference to roles at his synagogue that are only held by men, except
among Reformed Jews, which he is not.

Siarlys

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:51:37 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Yes, Green's identified himself as a he. Also he has accidently mentioned
his name in the past. Of such I don't have record of, but I've seen him
do it before.
I'd challenge something about old age and memory, but then you'd tell me
at 27 I know nothing about age and memory. hehe ;)
~Lance

On 10/26/07, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List