[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Oct 29 01:55:08 CDT 2007

FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in MarketingCharlie-boy, it was not a reference to or about me.  Before you mentioned her, I had never heard of Ms. Ann Coulter and when I googled her name, the first thing that popped up was a image with
NAZI
SLIME
DISEASE
written atop of her picture.  I read a few websites and gained a little understanding about who she is and who she has angered.  One was apparently a "close relative".  Sheesh.  It looks like people should avoid her like the plague.  Man, I don't think I want fame after all...
I am NOT a blonde.  Do you see who this is from on the e-mail heading?  "Red".  That's me.  And I have a temper(ment) to match.
Ignore my stupid human trick of trying to be humorous or in-the-know.  I am never abreast of current affairs and I am often too unpolished in my attempts at humor.
I would love to hear your blonde joke.  jeanenehea at comcast dot net  And by the way, there are millions more blondes on this earth than God ever created.  They are only blonde thanks to Clairol and friends.  I have a feeling that Scandinavians are smarter than bottle blondes!
Jeanene