[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Oct 29 21:18:29 CDT 2007

Who could doubt such a unique author? Who could have expected we would
agree so completely on any subject? Who would have thought this one joke
would have brought the entire discussion group back to life? AKA Red... I
am old enough to remember when "Red" meant "Workers of the World Unite,"
rather than "states that voted for George W. Bush." Oh, but it has
referred to hair before. Malcolm X was known in his young Harlem days as
"Red" because his hair color matched yours.

Siarlys

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:55:46 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I hope I signed that last one.  It was from me, Jeanene, AKA Red.
Jeanene