[GCFL-discuss] ARCHIVES

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Oct 31 14:43:03 CDT 2007

FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in MarketingYou wouldn't be any help at all, greenBubble.  I am looking for your name.  Siarlys told me it was in an e-mail.  Thanks for asking, though.
Then again, I'll take you up on your offer.  Would you please send me any e-mail from greenBubble that might have his real name in it?
Thanks!
Jeanene