[GCFL-discuss] Homeland Security in Perspective

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Apr 5 22:00:13 CDT 2008

I can't remember anything in my life that had me laughing so hard as this
page:

http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/crucial-government-advice.html

(If the link doesn't work, maybe html is the wrong ending, but its the
features story at

http://www.wittenburgdoor.com

It reminds me of when I was in first grade, and they sent us home with
instructions for how to build a fallout shelter in the back yard. My
mother laughed, and threw them away, which made my upset until I learned
how silly the whole thing was. I think I had that down by the time I was
seven.