[GCFL-discuss] Homeland Security in Perspective

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 8 16:11:15 CDT 2008

Green, I'm unsure he can, it's all about images and their translations from
a new government website.

Lance

On 4/8/08, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
wrote:

> Siarlys
> i have a better idea -- how about copying & pasting the article text
> itself?
> wittenburg is a door i don't care to open.
>
> Jeanene
> why are you in a foul mood?  care to share?
>
> greenBubble

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...