[GCFL-discuss] Homeland Security in Perspective

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Apr 19 21:47:29 CDT 2008

The discrepancy in dates is probably because On Wednesday April 9 I took
off for West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, southern Ohio,
Terre Haute, IN, while my old fashioned JUNO software held my outgoing
emails until the next time I dialed to SEND and RECIEVE -- which would be
the day after I got home. The program must date emails the day I created
them, rather than whenever I actually sent them out.

Siarlys

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:09:07 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
My e-mail just announced I recieved this this morning. Yet dates it 11
days ago :(

I thought the article was quite funny! And I didn't think I could paste
the link because it was an image (I thought)
~Lance

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies