[GCFL-discuss] today's SR-71 funny

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 26 18:21:27 CDT 2008

Oh,   I've been lurking around for ages, just havn't really had anything
important to contribute.   Being an aviation nut though, I had to put my
$.03 worth in....

ATC: Cessna 123, say altitude
Cessna 123:  Altitude
ATC: Cessna 123, say revoked pilot certificate
Cessna 123: two thousand, five hundred

Airplane: (n) A hole in the sky where money is thrown.

There are *plenty* of short ones like that too....   of course.

Matthew
http://www.schlegelhome.info
Use secure email: http://www.getfiregpg.org