[GCFL-discuss] Tired of election already

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Dec 15 13:19:51 CST 2008

Ok... How valid is this claim that Barak Obama is actually a British
National not a natural born US Citizen (per our Constitution)?

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List <
gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

>  Only a fool would try to explain that to you. If nobody could convince
> you before the election, why would anyone expect to convince you afterward?
> If you haven't figured it out in eight years, we can spend a year quibbling
> over why or why not and how or how not, etc. I know that life will be better
> for me, my family, and my country, but then, we all voted for him.
>
> Charlie
>
> On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 22:44:53 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
> List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> writes:
>
> So, I need to hear how life will be better for me, my family and my country
> because BO has been elected.
> Jeanene

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...